* IMPORTANT – This projects requires Unity 4.6 or greater *
Watch on Unity’s learn site here –
This 2D Roguelike project guides you through creating a turn based, tile based game with procedurally generated levels. In the game you play as a lone man trying to find food and survive the waste land for as long as you can.
This is part 5 of 14 in which we write our game manager script which uses a singleton pattern.
Presented by –
Matt Schell – Screencaster (@mattmirrorfish)
Help us caption & translate this video!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Winter Ski Park: Snow Driver – New Vehicle SMALL SHOVELBOARD Unlocked – Android Gameplay #7
- The Post Game CONTENT in Kingdom Hearts 3! – Discussion ft. KHCentral
- I Keep Having Babies!! (Marrying Off My Pokemon) – Village Life
- Crisis Response – Slow Motion Headshots (Marksman, Shotgun and Pistol)
- Singletons in Unity – Simple Tutorial for Beginners