Collisions are essential in creating a game, as they’re used for so many different things.
In this video, I’ll walk you through the simple collisions that GMS 2 has, and show you how to use some of them as well.
– Connect with me on Twitter @Aaron_LLTT:
– Become a valued Patron and receive more exclusive content @:
– Wanna hear from other developers in the industry? Head on over to my podcast, DevTalk, to listen to engaging conversations I have with various successful developers:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Winter Ski Park: Snow Driver – New Vehicle SMALL SHOVELBOARD Unlocked – Android Gameplay #7
- The Post Game CONTENT in Kingdom Hearts 3! – Discussion ft. KHCentral
- I Keep Having Babies!! (Marrying Off My Pokemon) – Village Life
- Crisis Response – Slow Motion Headshots (Marksman, Shotgun and Pistol)
- Singletons in Unity – Simple Tutorial for Beginners