My Emma is a really cute baby simulation game Android/iOS/iPhone Game.Best Top Games.Official Game Subscribe:
Are YOU ready to be a parent? Do you have what it takes to adopt and care for your very own baby? Meet Emma! Take care of her and watch her grow up into a beautiful girl! Feed, bathe, dress her up, care for her & more! How will YOU take care of Emma?
* Adopt Emma and give her a name!
* Feed and take care of Emma!
* Dress up and style Emma!
* Style Emma as you play dress up!
* Try out new outfits, shoes & accessories!
* Bathe and clean Emma!
* Tuck baby Emma into bed!
* Treat Emma with special doctor tools!
* Unlock achievements and awesome prizes!
* Earn parenting awards!
* Play awesome games to win free coins!
Enjoy 10 interactive caring activities and 5 different locations – kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, doctor scene, & the playground! Bond with baby Emma when you head to the playground! Play creative games like popping balloons and serving cupcakes! You can even dress up Emma! It’s chance to be the best parent you can be!
If you love My Boo and Pou, you’ll love this game! Adopt your very own baby Emma and let the fun begin!
Crazy Labs is a casual games brand, under which TabTale develops and publishes fun and addictive games. Crazy Labs partners with independent development studios across the globe to create engaging mobile content for audiences of all ages.
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at Talk2Us@Crazy-Labs.com.
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://campaignforcivilrights.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Winter Ski Park: Snow Driver – New Vehicle SMALL SHOVELBOARD Unlocked – Android Gameplay #7
- The Post Game CONTENT in Kingdom Hearts 3! – Discussion ft. KHCentral
- I Keep Having Babies!! (Marrying Off My Pokemon) – Village Life
- Crisis Response – Slow Motion Headshots (Marksman, Shotgun and Pistol)
- Singletons in Unity – Simple Tutorial for Beginners